The Information We Collect
In order for us to provide our best service to you, we need to collect personal information from you which may include your name, phone number, email, address, payment details and other relevant information in order to facilitate our digital service or property transactions.
Disclosure of Information
We may be required to disclose your personal information to relevant third parties as follows:
1. Insurers, reinsurers, bankers, agents and relevant service providers to facilitate our digital or property transactions
2. Regulatory authorities as required by law
3. Other relevant business entities that are involved in our digital service or property transactions
4. Companies or organisations that act as our service providers and/or professional advisers
Products Updates and Services
As part of our continuous efforts to provide the best service to you, we may from time to time notify you on products updates and services, and promotions offer by us or third party business partners which may be of interest to you.
- When you interact with us on our websites, we may collect or analyse anonymised information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on the website and common entry and exit points into website.
- We use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track Aggregate Information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites.
- We may use an independent company (the “Third Party Market Research Company”) to measure and analyse the Internet usage across our web sites. We use the Third Party Market Research Company’s services to collect the following core information on the usage of our web sites, including:
- (a) The number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on our web sites;
- (b) The number of unique visitors to our web sites;
- (c) How long these unique visitors (on average) spend on our web sites when they do visit; and
- (d) Common entry and exit points into our web sites.
- This information is aggregated by the Third Party Market Research Company and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of our web sites. Such data is also accessible by media organizations and research companies, for the purpose of conducting industry comparisons with other Internet portals.
- Pages on our web sites may be coded with software which enables the Third Party Market Research Company to track visitors to our web sites.
- Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you may not be able to enter certain part(s) of our website.
Your Rights to Access and Correct Your Personal Information
If you wish to have access or make changes to your personal information, you may make a request to us in writing by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request to access or correct your personal information within 21 days of receiving your written request and the relevant processing fees.
When communicating your request, please be sure to include your full name, address and telephone number so we can ascertain your identity, and specify clearly the type of enquiry and the original source of data collection.
Please note that we may have to withhold access to your personal information in certain situations, for example when we are unable to confirm your identity or where information requested for is of a confidential commercial nature or in the event we receive repeated requests for the same information. Nevertheless, we will notify you of the reasons for not being able to accede to your request.
Revisions to Our Privacy Notice
We may revise our Privacy Notice from time to time and will be updated on our website on an ongoing basis.
Enquiries & Communications
In the event you have any enquiries concerning this Privacy Notice, kindly contact us through email at email@example.com.